Wednesday, November 10, 2010

This is my review of the “Backlinks Parser by Niche Dog

“This is my review of the “Backlinks Parser by Niche Dog“.

The goal here is to break the Yahoo Explorer 1,000 backlink results limit, on a URL.

For this review I went to Google & searched for the keyword “scrapbooking” (without quotes), I picked a random site on page 10 in the SERPs. The reason I did this is I wanted a site that shows just a little over 1,000 backlinks in Yahoo Explorer.

Yahoo Explorer says my target site has 1,143 backlinks. Yahoo Explore only shows the first 1,000 backlinks, which is actually kind of high for such a small test site to show that many results.

After running the same url inside “Backlinks Parser by Niche Dog v1.0?, I now have a text file with 1,150 URLs.


The program is simple & to the point, does everything the OP said it would do.

Again this test was just to prove that the software could break the 1,000 limit that Yahoo Explorer has on it’s search results.

Two thumbs up, nice work OP!

[update]

I’ve tested another target URL, that returns 34,452 Yahoo Explorer backlinks, & saved those backlinks to my PC.

Extract high authority backlinks including .edu and .gov from your competitors and use them for your websites to outrank the competition! Can be used with Scrapebox, Xrumer and other link building automation tools. Get It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Translate

Search This Blog